1. WeatherGuard Top - Shields unit from leaves, ice and other debris. Hot air is discharged upward away from plants and patio.
2. Single Side Service - All electrical and refrigeration components are behind one easily removed side panel for quick easy service.
3. External Braze Fittings - Installation is quick and easy. Each valve has a high and low service part for ease of checking the operating refrigerant pressures.
4. Ceramic Coated Screws - Resists rust and corrosion for long cabinet life and lasting beauty.
5. 2-Speed Fan Motor - For quiet and efficient operation.
6. Spine Fin All Aluminum Coils - Internally grooved, continuous tubes in each circuit help prevent refrigerant leaks and increase efficiency. So corrosion resistant, we back it with a 10-year limited warranty.
7. Compressor Sound Shield - Wraps the compressor in insulation to reduce noise. You get whisper quiet operation.
8. Climatuff Compressor - Now more efficient than ever and backed by a 10-year limited warranty. Proven design made especially for the higher efficiencies required today. More reliable operation.
9. Galvanized Steel Louvers - Designed for maximum coil protection and beauty.
10. Silver Gray Finish - Blends with any architectural style. Porcelain-like powder paint covers surfaces uniformly increasing protection from rust and corrosion.
Lowers Utility Bills
- High Efficiency
Lasts a Long Time
- Baked-on-Powder Paint
- Anti-rust Screws
- WeatherGuard Top
- Full-side Louver Panels
Runs Time After Time
- Climatuff Compressor
- Spine Fin Coil
- Torture Tested
- 2-Speed Fan
- Low-Resistance Air Flow
Backed By Trane
- 10-Year Limited Warranty On Compressor and Coil
- 2-Year Limited Warranty On All Other Parts
Copyright © 1999 C.S. Myers & Son, Inc.
Web Site Design and Development by:
Consultation and Development Group, Inc.