Lowers Utility Bills
- High Efficiency
Lasts a Long Time
- Baked-on-Powder Paint
- Anti-rust Screws
- WeatherGuard Top
- Full-side Louver Panels
Runs Time After Time
- Climatuff Compressor
- Spine Fin Coil
- Torture Tested
- 2-Speed Fan
- Low-Resistance Air Flow
Backed By Trane
- 10-Year Limited Warranty On Compressor and Coil
- 2-Year Limited Warranty On All Other Parts
1. Energy-Saver 2-Speed Fan Motor - The fan motor and precision balanced fan blade design increase the unit efficiency.
2. WeatherGuard Top - Is attractive and functional. It shields the unit from leaves and debris and directs noise and hot air upward away from your patio and plants.
3. Electronic Demand Defrost - Solid-state control eliminates unnecessary defrost cycles for energy savings and longer compressor life.
4. Single Side Service - All electrical and refrigeration components are behind one easily removed side panel for quick easy service, if required.
5. Ceramic Coated Screws - Hold it all together beautifully. Resist rust and corrosion.
6. Silver Gray Finish - Blends with any architectural style. Porcelain-like powder paint covers surfaces uniformly increasing protection from rust and corrosion.
7. Spine Fin All Aluminum Coils - Internally grooved, continuous tubes in each circuit help prevent refrigerant leaks and increase efficiency. So corrosion resistant we back it with a 10-year limited warranty.
8. Compressor Sound Shield - Wraps the compressor in insulation to reduce noise. You get whisper quiet operation.
9. Climatuff Compressor - Now more efficient than ever and backed by a 10-year limited warranty. Proven design made especially for the higher efficiencies required today. More reliable operation.
10. External Braze Fittings - Installation is quick and easy. Each valve has a high and low service part for ease of checking the operating refrigerant pressures high and low pressure tap ports are standard.
11. Galvanized Steel Louvers - On all four sides for full coil protection and lasting beauty.
A 12.00 SEER replaceing a 6.00 SEER system can cut operating costs in half. If you are paying $600 per year today, save $300 - now multiply that over the life of your new system.
Preserve the Enviroment.
Energy saved has a very positive impact on global warming. That's why it's so important for us to continually engineer more energy efficiency into our products. And it's just as important for you to live up to tougher, more stringent energy standards. It's a small part. But we all know what's at stake.