Lowers Utility Bills
- High Efficiency
Lasts a Long Time
- Baked-on-Powder Paint
- Anti-rust Screws
- WeatherGuard Top
- Full-side Louver Panels
Runs Time After Time
- Climatuff Compressor
- Spine Fin Coil
- Torture Tested
- 2-Speed Fan
- Low-Resistance Air Flow
Backed By Trane
- 10-Year Limited Warranty On Compressor and Coil
- 2-Year Limited Warranty On All Other Parts
1. Insulated Cabinet - Minimizes heat loss and reduces noise.
2. Primary Heat Exchanger - Made of heavy duty aluminized steel for long life. Backed by a lifetime limited warranty.
3. Power Vent Fan - Pulls hot combustion gases through the secondary heat exchanger, so less heat escapes up the flue.
4. Hot Surface Igniter - Starts burners electrically, eliminating a wasteful pilot light. A real energy saver. Backed by a 3-year limited warranty.
5. Multi-Port In-Shot Burners - Orifice design perfectly shapes the flame cone for the maximum heat possible, while using less fuel.
6. Self-Diagnostic Controls - The solid state brain controls every function of the XE 90 with digital accuracy, complete with safety features and a built-in troubleshooting system. Backed by 3-year limited warranty.
7. AL29-4C Stainless Steel Secondary Heat Exchanger - Captures more of the heat you pay for. Also backed by a lifetime limited warranty.
8. Internal Vent Pipe - Made of long-lasting CPVC plastic.
9. Multi-Speed Blower Motor - Operates quietly, efficiently at low speed, gently warming and maintaining comfort. High speed facilitates peak heating needs. Handles all central air conditioning needs for year 'round comfort.
10.Cleanable Filter - Lets you rinse or vacuum instead of buying replacements each time.
11. Heavy Steel Cabinet - Assures quieter operation, greater strength and durability. Electro-depostion dip finish resists rust and corrosion and creates a strong, uniform surface.
Sweet and Simple.
Imagine being so warm and comfortable inside your home that you're not even aware of those sub-zero winter mornings. That's life with a Trane XE 90 gas furnace. The XE 90 is one of the most efficient heating systems on the market today. In fact, it's over 90% efficient. More than 90% of the fuel you pay for is turned into heat. That means more comfort for the money and greater peace of mind.
A 90% furnace replacing a 55% efficient one could knock approximately 40% off your gas bill. If you are paying $800 per season today, save $310. Multiply that over the lifetime of your furnace.